Associate Product Manager - Marketing Systems
Core Digital Media is seeking a talented individual to help build the next generation of our Marketing systems. As an Associate Product Manager, you will work on creating tools, operational systems, and analytic insights used to manage and optimize marketing campaigns. The Associate Product Manager also serves as the first point of contact for the internal marketing systems. The ideal candidate is equally comfortable working with engineers as they are customers, is as analytical as they are creative, and has passion for learning new technology.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Work on management of Ad Cost, Ad Delivery and Ad Tracking processes
- Be the primary point of contract for online advertising technical issues and questions
- Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues.
- Serve as the technical liaison between end users and Marketing Systems product team
- Work closely with business users to understand and define business needs, translate the needs into discrete engineering or operations projects, and create detailed business requirements for each project
- Translate business requirements to product designs by outlining technical and functional specifications, business logic, reporting/auditing requirements, test cases, and operational processes
- Create and manage a prioritized backlog for individual projects and the roadmap, ensuring all work is captured and sequenced in way provides value as quickly as possible, while mitigating risk
- Manage existing products by monitoring key metrics to ensure optimal product performance, troubleshooting reported issues, and identifying optimization opportunities
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 1-3 years of experience in product management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong business and analytics skills
- Ability to work closely and comfortably with engineers to ensure products are being built in a way that meet the business’s current and future needs
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage the successful execution of concurrent priorities
- Working knowledge of ad tags, pixels, redirects, log files, parameter passing (preferred by not required)
- Internet Technology background with some exposure to Online Marketing (preferred by not required)
- Degree in computer science, business, economics, math, or science (preferred by not required)
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Using a variety of online and mobile media engagement tools, Luz implements customer conversion tactics to drive awareness to client brands—supporting business goals and building revenue.
Back to top