Ad Operations Specialist
Core Digital Media is a leader in the online marketing and lead generation business, and we are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to grow with us. Our websites offer a diverse mix of products that are in high demand. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, promote from within, support career development and foster a fun and friendly work environment. If this sounds like a company you would like to join please review the job description below.
The Ad Operations Specialist role is within the Marketing Optimization team which works with Engineering to develop and integrate tools and technologies to improve efficiency in marketing department. S/He will be called upon to develop and contribute to improving marketing efficiency across multiple business units and marketing channels. The Systems specialist is responsible for accurately and efficiently uploading media cost/impression data into Lowermybills data warehouse and supporting the overall ad trafficking process. The Marketing Systems Specialist also serves as the first point of contact for the internal marketing systems, assisting users by documenting and troubleshooting issues.
• Hands on management of Ad Cost, Ad Delivery and Ad Tracking processes
• Work closely with Business Intelligence team on data integration and reporting
• Primary point of contact for online advertising technical issues and questions
• Proactively investigate issues (delivery discrepancies, technical issues, etc.) with clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and/or internal parties and provide resolutions to these issues.
• Serve as the technical liaison between end users and Marketing Systems product team
• Use Excel and other tools to assist the team with priorities, efficiency, trouble-shooting and accuracy.
• Prepare, edit and/or update process documentation.
• Impeccable organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
• Ability to keep track of multiple details pertaining to projects, and manage multiple projects concurrently
• Smart and highly motivated
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work efficiently/prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
• Results driven/metrics focused
• Ad Operations experience and/or experience using DoubleClick DART for advertisers preferred
• Expert/Power user in Excel – Pivot table knowledge
• BA/BS Degree is required
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong business and analytics skills
• Preferred - Working knowledge of advertising technology
• Preferred - Working knowledge of the Internet
Back to top