Under the general direction of the VP of Finance, the Accounting Manager oversees the maintenance of the company’s financial records and ensure that accounting records are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted accounting Principles (GAAP) and company policies. Key responsibilities include financial statement analyses and process improvement of accounting processes.
- Support operations for the General Ledger and the monthly close process.
- Ensure accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with GAAP and the company’s accounting policies, chart of accounts and related accounting principles and practices, and that subordinate ledgers reconcile with the general ledger.
- Manage the AR and AP functions
- Prepare periodic financial statements and analyses.
- Develop methods of providing accounting data for non-standard reports and statements.
- Collaborate with management to develop schedules, procedures, and systems to enable timely accumulation, adjustment, and reporting of financial data.
- Drive process improvement initiatives for development, enhancement, upgrade and maintenance of accounting systems.
- Ensure and review quality and efficiency of account reconciliations
- Review and verify accuracy of information, journal entries and ledgers.
- Establish internal control procedures to maintain company financial integrity.
- Resolve escalated issues from department with internal and external customers.
- Develop and ensure adherence to internal control documentation relating to the General Ledger Department.
- Support internal and external audit processes. Prepare audit schedules and supporting documentations as required.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Finance/accounting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience preferred
- Understand US GAAP accounting concepts and principles
- Strong analytical skills essential
- Strong PC skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with accounting systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, Oracle)
- Ability to prioritize and organize work flow
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of Core Digital Media's Employees
Using a variety of online and mobile media engagement tools, Luz implements customer conversion tactics to drive awareness to client brands—supporting business goals and building revenue.
Back to top