COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
The Recruiter will be responsible for hiring best-fit, highly qualified employees for the rapidly expanding COPE Health Solutions team, as well as for building brand awareness of COPE Health Solutions as an employer of choice among top candidates. This position requires a fast learner who thrives in a high pressure, constantly changing environment. He/she will perform other projects and assignments as directed by executive leadership and the CEO.
• Cultivate a deep understanding of COPE Health Solutions’ mission, vision and values in order to enhance and assist with the organization’s overall recruitment strategy
• Coordinate and schedule interview panels for New York office including group interviews, candidate lunches or dinners and other unique interviewing processes as necessary
• Coordinate and assist internal interviewers and act as facilitator during onsite interviews
• Work closely with departmental leadership to coordinate recruitment efforts
• Conduct active outbound recruitment to engage and secure passive candidates, especially from those sources designated by the executive team and hiring managers as areas of interest, including top graduate programs and direct competitors in the consulting and health care spheres
• Review candidate resumes, accepting those that meet the organization’s standards for education, experience, professionalism and the specific skills required for each position
• Conduct initial phone and video interviews with qualified candidates
• Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with hiring manager requirements, and recommend the best candidates after a detailed screening and skill assessment
• Submit qualified candidates for in-person interview and/or case study consideration and scheduling
• Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
• Assist in the implementation of a strong university recruitment program to attract current and graduating students from the nation’s top MBA, MHA and MPH programs
• Manage and attend university recruitment events, including career fairs, on-campus interviewing, and employer panels and presentations
• Analyze and identify opportunities for improved efficiency within recruitment processes; document and share with relevant stakeholders and users
• Conduct periodic surveys of relevant stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement within recruitment
• B.A. or B.S. Degree; Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience of applicable recruitment experience
• Recruitment experience in the consulting industry strongly preferred
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, detail-oriented and able to work well independently
• Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
• Strong project management, communication, prioritization and feedback skills
• Flexible with work hours, able to travel, and able to work on evenings and weekends frequently
• Strong acumen for the health care industry, analytical thinking skills and a strong and dedicated work ethic are required
• Extremely high level of proficiency of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Project Management)
• Expert level proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruitment sites
• Experience with Jobvite preferred
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top