COPE Health Solutions provides our clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the health care industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, CMS demonstrations, Medicaid redesign, and workforce development, we transform health systems from fragmented fee-for-service to coordinated, financially sustainable population health management systems.
The Program Manager will focus on providing innovative workforce development, recruitment and retention services that link health care providers with tomorrow’s pipeline of health professionals. The tailored and cost-effective workforce pipeline strategies reduce new-hire turnover rates, cultivate a qualified workforce that is reflective of the community and bridge the gap between academic training and real life.
The Program Manager will support development and lead management of highly talented and motivated students, known as Health Scholars. These students support our clients in Health Care Systems located across the nation. The Program Manager serves as a vital link between program participants, COPE Health Solutions’ staff and the client by assisting in building and maintaining the daily operations of the COPE Health Solutions’ service lines.
• Execute daily operations of the Health Scholar Program under the supervision of the Regional Manager
• Develop Policies and Procedures for the Health Scholar Program
• Oversee the Recruitment and Training, Administration, Departmental Operations and Projects divisions of the Health Scholar Program Leadership Team
• Schedule and lead trainings and bi-monthly Leadership Team and Executive Team meetings
• Recruit diverse, pre-health professions, candidates for the Program
• Work with the client’s Employee Health and Human Resources departments to ensure that all health records, background checks and drug screen results for every student are up to date and on file
• Communicate regularly with the student(s), client staff and administration
• Supervise projects targeted to improving patient experience and workflow efficiency at the client site
• Promote employment opportunities at the client site and with COPE Health Solutions to program participants on a monthly basis
• Perform daily rounds through client units in which program participants serve
• Maintain an operational work plan as required by the Regional Manager
• Mentor program participants to develop a pool of potential candidates for COPE Health Solutions positions
• Represent COPE Health Solutions to academic institutions, government agencies, health care providers and others as needed while adhering to legal and organizational standards regarding confidentiality
• Report to the Regional Manager and/or client executives
• Maintain an open line of communication up and down the chain of command including bringing all questionable or “red flag” situations and matters to the Regional Manager
• B.A. or B.S. degree required
• The potential to relocate nationally
• Previous experience as a Clinical Care Extender on the Leadership Team and/or at least 1 year of equivalent work experience managing a student or volunteer program
• Strong public speaker
• Leadership experience
• Networking capabilities and professional demeanor
• Understanding of the health care industry
• Analytical thinker
• Strong work ethic, with the ability to model these attributes for others
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management)
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Meet Some of COPE Health Solutions's Employees
As a regional manager for the Health Scholar program, Brytani focuses on developing talented, motivated program participants into future health care leaders.
Back to top