Manager, Marketing and Communications
COPE Health Solutions provides our clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the health care industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, CMS demonstrations, Medicaid redesign, and workforce development, we transform health systems from fragmented fee-for-service to coordinated, financially sustainable population health management systems.
The Manager, Marketing and Communications will report directly to the Assistant Vice President of Marketing and External Affairs at COPE Health Solutions. They will drive all internal and external communications for a national, growing and fast-paced company. This person should be a detail-oriented, energetic, creative, solutions-oriented individual and able to deliver out of the box thinking.
- Manage all marketing and communications efforts for COPE Health Solutions, articulating our brand both verbally and visually
- Be the Brand Ambassador; proactively extend corporate exposure and awareness
- Maintain knowledge of all marketing initiatives and milestones and utilize this information to create comprehensive communication plans
- Convert copy written content by COPE Health Solutions team members into engaging, branded pieces ready for distribution
- Copywriting and editing of publications, marketing materials, emails, newsletters, press releases, internal communications, etc.
- Manage timelines and tasks to execute marketing projects
- Communicate project plans, status, issues and dependencies in a timely manner and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Expand social media presence and viewer engagement through social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach ideal customers for both COPE Health Solutions and COPE Health Scholars
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads for COPE Health Solutions and COPE Health Scholars
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) and compile social media, marketing and sponsorship reports for management showing ROI
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to appropriate management
- Maintain website content, ensure relevancy and timeliness of content
- Manage relationship with agency partners and vendors
- Manage corporate sponsorships
- Coordinate internal and external company events
- Develop and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
- Ensure that the client understands and can articulate the value of our service(s)
- Meet or exceed all contractual obligations
- Meet or exceed all productivity goals and quality indicators
- Develop new ideas as well as supporting other team members, on innovations that lead to new business, enhanced productivity and/or increased profit
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration or related field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years communications and marketing experience at a consulting or professional services organization
- Experience strategizing, planning and implementing integrated marketing communications programs
- Experience working for a top marketing or PR agency preferred
- Solid understanding of marketing principles and concepts to effectively manage marketing projects
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize deliverables with tight deadlines
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Event marketing and event planning experience (large and intimate events)
- Willingness to learn new things and do what it takes to get the job done
- Excellent project management, organizational, interpersonal, analytical, presentation, and oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Flexible with work hours, able to travel and able to work on evenings and weekends
- Analytical thinking skills and a strong and dedicated work ethic are required
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Extremely high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management)
- Knowledge of Prezi and Adobe InDesgin
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Meet Some of COPE Health Solutions's Employees
As a regional manager for the Health Scholar program, Brytani focuses on developing talented, motivated program participants into future health care leaders.
Back to top