Manager, International and Premium Programs
COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
The Program Manager of International and Premium Programs will play a key role in designing, planning, implementing and executing international and premium program offerings for COPE Health Scholars. This position will support the Assistant Vice President, Marketing & External Affairs in ensuring the coordination and operational management of planning and running all international and premium programs. This individual will be critical in communicating internally with site managers (Program Managers and Regional Managers) in developing a program that meets external demands while accounting for available internal resources.
This position will be based out of COPE Health Solutions’ Los Angeles office with some travel required to sites during program implementation or as needed.
• Execute operations of international and premium health scholar programs under the supervision of the Assistant Vice President, Marketing & External Affairs and in close coordination with the Associate Director, International Relations.
• Manage program operations of clinical sites through coordination with regional managers and site program managers to facilitate smooth operation and implementation of premium programs e.g. site assignments, scheduling, training logistics
• Market program offerings, including international and premium programs offered for students in the United States, in coordination with the internal marketing team and external vendors
• Make ongoing assessments and research the market for premium program offerings, e.g. intensive programs, international programs and seasonal programs
• Assist with the development and design of international and premium programs and manage operational work plans while ensuring coordination with others
• Support development of new programs to match needs and demands in the market
• Ensure consistent and timely communication with students to ensure students are prepared for the program and receive an excellent student experience
• Coordinate schedules, training materials, instructors, panels, activities, etc.
• Identify and communicate with appropriate team members to assist with program operations; develop training for these individuals
• Support in the development of building and centralizing information e.g. university contacts, list of guest speakers, marketing materials and strategies
• Develop policies and procedures for execution of premium programs
• Provide constructive feedback for ways to improve and modify programs to maximize enrollment and overall student experience
• Participate in company-wide and team committees, meetings and events
• During program implementation, available to make site visits to check on program quality
• Maintain an open line of communication up and down the chain of command including bringing all questionable or “red flag” situations and matters to the Assistant Vice President, Marketing & External Affairs
• Maintain high levels of internal and external client satisfaction. Ensure that the client understands and can articulate the value of our services
• Meet or exceed all goals in running high quality programs while ensuring excellent student experience
• Develop a succession plan and review monthly with supervisor
• Engage with peers and leaders through professional networking events or outside conferences on education programs or related topics
• Develop new program ideas that align with the company’s vision and goals
• B.A. or B.S. Degree required
• Master’s Degree in Health Services Administration, Public Health, Business Administration or equivalent preferred
• Previous Health Scholar and/or Health Scholar Leaders experience preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of project management and program operations experience
• Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to provide timely and effective feedback to project staff and team members
• Ability to work independently with strong accountability to performance metrics
• Experienced in and enjoys building strong rapport with students and internal team members
• Knowledge of brand marketing and building through social channels
• Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to foster strong partnerships, interact, communicate and influence at all levels comfortably
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Project Management)
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top