COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are key to the organization’s success. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
COPE Health Solutions is looking for a detail-oriented and energetic Manager of Communications that will be responsible for driving all internal and external communications for a national, growing and fast-paced company. The Manager or Communications is expected to be a creative, solutions-oriented individual, who delivers out of the box thinking. This position will report directly to the AVP of Marketing and External Affairs. The position is located in Los Angeles, California.
- Manage all marketing and communications efforts for COPE Health Solutions articulating our brand both verbally and visually
- Be the Brand Ambassador; proactively extend corporate exposure and awareness
- Maintain knowledge of all marketing initiatives and milestones and utilize this information to create comprehensive communication plans
- Convert copy written by COPE Health Solutions team members into engaging, branded pieces ready for distribution
- Copywriting and editing of publications, marketing materials, emails, newsletters, press releases, internal communications, etc.
- Manage timelines and tasks to execute marketing projects
- Communicate project plans, status, issues and dependencies in a timely manner and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Expand social media presence and viewer engagement through social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach ideal customers for both COPE Health Solutions and COPE Health Scholars
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads for COPE Health Solutions and COPE Health Scholars
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) and compile social media, marketing and sponsorship reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Maintain website content, ensure relevancy and timeliness of content
- Manage relationship with agency partners and vendors
- Manage corporate sponsorships
- Coordinate internal and external company events
- Carry out other duties, tasks and projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
- Ensure that the client understands and can articulate the value of our service(s)
- Meet or exceed all contractual obligations
- Meet or exceed all productivity goals and quality indicators
- Develop new ideas as well as supporting other team members, on innovations that lead to new business, enhanced productivity and/or increased profit
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years communications and marketing experience at a consulting or professional services organization
• Experience strategizing, planning and implementing integrated marketing communications programs
• Experience working for a top marketing or PR agency preferred
• Solid understanding of marketing principles and concepts to effectively manage marketing projects
• Proven ability to independently manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize deliverables with tight deadlines
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
• Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
• Event marketing and event planning experience (large and intimate events)
• Willingness to learn new things and do what it takes to get the job done
• Ability to manage a wide range of priorities and help the team to do the same through effective time management and direct communication
• Excellent project management, organizational, interpersonal, analytical, presentation, and oral and written communication skills
• Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
• Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Flexible with work hours, able to travel and able to work on evenings and weekends
• Analytical thinking skills and a strong and dedicated work ethic are required
- Extremely high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Project Management) Knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi, Adobe InDesgin
We know that our team members drive our success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and rewards. We want our team to thrive with us, so we provide a rich benefits plan to support their wellness and that of their families. Our team members especially appreciate benefits designed to allow time for what they love outside of work, such as unlimited paid vacation and a yearly stipend for child or household care.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at http://copehealthsolutions.org/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top