IT Project Manager
COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
The IT Project Manager is a motivated leader with a passion for leading agile IT and software projects, developing and testing requirements, and managing vendors to create solutions for our team. Throughout development and delivery, the IT Project Manager monitors, manages, and reports on progress to the CIO and senior leadership, ensuring that the solution goals, organizational expectations, and related/dependent activities remain aligned. As needed, the
IT Project Manager creates training materials and curriculum and leads or assists in training. In addition to internal IT responsibilities, the IT Project Manager provides billable consulting services and subject matter expertise to COPE Health Solutions’ clients that are in need of IT strategy development. Billable work will average 20 to 25% of total time. Travel may be required, at times, up to 20%, or about 1 day per week.
The IT Project Manager reports to the CIO as a member of the COPE Health Solutions IT Team and manages multiple internal projects, including development of a value-enhancing social platform and CRM solution that will be used by leaders, participants, and alumni of our Health Scholar programs. Additionally, as part of the IT Team, the IT Project Manager assists in the development of an internal PMO and PM tools for our consulting team and clients.
- Contribute to COPE Health Solutions’ growth, innovation, and strategy
- Identify and advocate for opportunities and innovations that lead to new business, enhanced productivity, and/or increased profit
- Manage all IT solutions following Agile project management methodology
- Develop and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
- Ensure that clients understand and can articulate the value of our services
- Meet or exceed all contractual obligations
- Meet or exceed all productivity goals and quality indicators
- A. or B.S. degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of IT project management experience
- PMP and/or CSM preferred
- Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
- Must have experience leading multiple projects, from concept to launch
- Must have experience leading agile teams using Scrum
- Must enjoy managing up and demonstrate experience doing so successfully
- Must have experience managing vendors to successfully deliver complex solutions
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Flexible with work hours, able to travel and able to work on evenings and weekends
- Analytical thinking skills and a strong and dedicated work ethic are required
- Extremely high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint, Visio, and Project Management)
- Hands-on experience creating and implementing solutions in SharePoint required
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL, DNN, DNN Sharp, and C# preferred
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top