International & Premium Programs Health Scholar Intern
COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are key to the organization’s success. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
COPE Health Solutions is looking for a detail-oriented, personable, and energetic self-starter. This person would support the Associate Director in researching, fielding questions from interested applicants, and other administrative tasks in support of the International and Premium Health Scholar program. This is an excellent learning opportunity for those who are interested in learning more about developing health care students and professionals internationally and domestically. The selected candidate will be exposed to international education, business development, marketing and recruitment.
- Conduct background research on target countries and other relevant research pertaining to the International and Premium Health Scholar program as directed by supervisor
- Assist in reviewing applications and interviewing applicants
- Record and notate information gathered
- Provide excellent customer service and support to potential students and participants; Respond to emails and calls regarding International and Premium Health Scholar programs
- Provide responsive and timely responses to any internal requests and questions
- Support marketing efforts through research, maintenance of advertisements and or social media
- Provide assistance with recruitment efforts for International and Premium health scholar programs i.e., sending out emails, calling potential students/schools and making campus visits
- Assist with travel arrangements as necessary
- Assist with coordinating meetings and conference calls
- Support Associate Director with program coordination and implementation on a seasonal basis
- Take notes in relevant meetings
- Carry out other duties, tasks and projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
- Ensure that the client understands and can articulate the value of our service(s)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Meet or exceed all contractual obligations
- Meet or exceed all productivity goals and quality indicators
- Develop new ideas as well as supporting other team members, on innovations that lead to new business, enhanced productivity and/or increased profit
- Must have or be currently pursuing a B.A. or B.S. degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Flexible with work hours, able to travel and able to work on evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills and a strong and dedicated work ethic are required
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Extremely high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Project Management)
- Familiarity and proficiency with social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
We know that our team members drive our success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and rewards. We want our team to thrive with us, so we provide a rich benefits plan to support their wellness and that of their families. Our team members especially appreciate benefits designed to allow time for what they love outside of work, such as unlimited paid vacation and a yearly stipend for child or household care.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at http://copehealthsolutions.org/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top