International & Premium Programs Health Scholar Intern
COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
The International and Premium Programs Health Scholar, Intern will support the Associate Director, International Relations in research, communication with interested applicants, and other administrative tasks related to the International and Premium Health Scholar program. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in learning more about developing health care students and professionals, internationally and domestically. The selected candidate will be exposed to international education, business development, marketing and recruitment.
• Conduct background research on target countries and other relevant research pertaining to the International and Premium Health Scholar program as directed the Assistant Director, International Relations
• Assist in reviewing applications and interviewing applicants
• Record and notate information gathered including meeting notes
• Provide excellent customer service and support to potential students and participants
• Respond to emails and calls regarding International and Premium Health Scholar programs
• Provide timely responses to any internal requests or questions
• Support marketing efforts through research, maintenance of advertisements and or social media
• Provide assistance with recruitment efforts for International and Premium Health Scholar programs i.e., sending out emails, calling potential students/schools and making campus visits
• Assist with travel arrangements as necessary
• Assist with coordinating meetings and conference calls
• Support supervisor with program coordination and implementation on a seasonal basis
• Develop and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
• Ensure that the client understands and can articulate the value of our service(s)
• Meet or exceed all contractual obligations
• Meet or exceed all productivity goals and quality indicators
• Develop new ideas as well as supporting other team members, on innovations that lead to new business, enhanced productivity and/or increased profit
• Must have or be currently pursuing a B.A. or B.S. degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a research based role, preferably with international relations
• Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
• Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking skills and a strong and dedicated work ethic are required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Project Management)
• Familiarity and proficiency with social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/ .
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top