COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
COPE Health Solutions is looking for a talented and driven Marketing Intern to assist the Assistant Vice President of Marketing and External Affairs with corporate marketing, communications and branding duties. This person should be a detail-oriented, energetic, creative, solutions-oriented individual, and able to deliver out of the box thinking.
• Assist with all Google Analytics projects and marketing/ communications efforts for COPE Health Solutions articulating our brand both verbally and visually
• Maintain knowledge of all marketing initiatives and milestones and utilize this information to create comprehensive communication plans
• Convert copy written content by internal team members into engaging, branded pieces ready for distribution
• Assist with management of timelines and tasks to execute marketing projects
• Communicate project plans, status, issues and dependencies in a timely manner and develop risk mitigation strategies
• Develop social media marketing campaigns including curating relevant content to reach ideal customers for both COPE Health Solutions and COPE Health Scholars
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads
• Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business and report notable threats to appropriate management
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• B.A. or B.S. degree in Business Administration or related field; emphasis in Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing required
• Enrolled in or graduated from MBA, Masters in Communication, or equivalent preferred
• 2+ years related design, communications, or marketing project management experience
• Solid understanding of marketing principles and concepts
• Willingness to learn new things and do what it takes to get the job done
• Ability to manage a wide range of priorities and help the team to do the same through effective time management and direct communication
• Excellent project management, organizational, interpersonal, analytical, presentation, and oral and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and able to work well independently
• Strong analytical thinking skills and a dedicated work ethic are required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Project Management) and experience with internet research
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
• Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research (highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”)
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top