Intern, International & Premium Programs Health Scholar
COPE Health Solutions provides our clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the health care industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, CMS demonstrations, Medicaid redesign, and workforce development, we transform health systems from fragmented fee-for-service to coordinated, financially sustainable population health management systems.
The Intern, International and Premium Programs Health Scholar will support the Associate Director, International Relations in research, communication with interested applicants and other administrative tasks related to the International and Premium Health Scholar program. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in learning more about developing health care students and professionals, internationally and domestically. The selected candidate will be exposed to international education, business development, marketing and recruitment.
• Conduct background research on target countries and other relevant research pertaining to the International and Premium Health Scholar program as directed the Assistant Director, International Relations
• Assist in reviewing applications and interviewing applicants
• Record and notate information gathered including meeting notes
• Provide excellent customer service and support to potential students and participants
• Respond to emails and calls regarding International and Premium Health Scholar programs
• Provide timely responses to any internal requests or questions
• Support marketing efforts through research, maintenance of advertisements and or social media
• Provide assistance with recruitment efforts for International and Premium Health Scholar programs i.e., sending out emails, calling potential students/schools and making campus visits
• Assist with travel arrangements as necessary
• Assist with coordinating meetings and conference calls
• Support supervisor with program coordination and implementation on a seasonal basis
• Develop and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
• Ensure that the client understands and can articulate the value of our service(s)
• Meet or exceed all contractual obligations
• Meet or exceed all productivity goals and quality indicators
• Develop new ideas as well as supporting other team members, on innovations that lead to new business, enhanced productivity and/or increased profit
• Must have or be currently pursuing a B.A. or B.S. degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a research based role, preferably with international relations
• Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
• Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking skills and a strong and dedicated work ethic are required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management)
• Familiarity and proficiency with social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Meet Some of COPE Health Solutions's Employees
As a regional manager for the Health Scholar program, Brytani focuses on developing talented, motivated program participants into future health care leaders.
Back to top