Intern, Administration and Information Technology
COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
The Intern, Administration & Information Technology will assist and report to the Manager of Information Technology and Office Operations. The primary function will be to provide support in maintaining all IT related initiatives company wide. This individual will be assigned tasks related to the IT help desk and other projects which may require travel to client sites. The intern should be well organized, detailed-oriented, flexible, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to effectively multi-task while maintaining strict confidentiality.
• Assist with general administration training for new team members. Trainings include, but are not limited to copy machine use, office supply use and ordering procedures, audiovisual, corporate phones and introduction to the network drives
• Assist with maintaining a superb and functional working environment for staff members
• Assist the Manager of Office Management and Information Technology with floor planning and personnel allocation.
• Assist with updating and developing internal policies and procedures
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all information
• Assist with vendor relations
• Assist the Manager of Office Management and Information Technology with project management relating to business administration
• Assist and support the Manager of Office Management and Information Technology with help desk items as assigned
• Assist with equipment check out and check in
• Assist with GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar accounts
• Assist the Manager of Office Management and Information Technology with project management relating to Information Technology
• Develop and maintain high levels of employee satisfaction
• Meet with supervisor on a regular basis to report status of operations
• Provide high quality of service to all team members at all times
• Completed or pursuing B.A. or B.S. Degree in the areas of Computer Science, Health Care Administration or other related fields
• Minimum 1-3 years of business administrative work preferred
• Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Detail-oriented and able to work well independently
• Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical thinking skills and a dedicated work ethic are required
• Extremely high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Project Management) and experience with internet research.
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top