Business Analyst, Health Care Consulting
COPE Health Solutions is a health care consulting firm that provides our health system clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, integrated delivery network design and implementation, CMS demonstrations, and health care talent development, we help drive our clients’ success every step of the way.
The Business Analyst, Health Care Consulting is responsible for participating on internal and external consulting projects. This will involve hands-on work with clinic staff, providers, executives, vendors, and other stakeholders to successfully implement innovative care models and improve health outcomes. The Business Analyst, Health Care Consulting will have the opportunity to gain practical experience and technical skills in health care management and clinical redesign.
• Conduct strategic policy analysis directly related to CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, CMMI and related programs
• Perform financial and data analytics to support strategic planning in a wide variety of health care settings
• Perform community data assessments to support the development of business plans
• Support advanced financial analysis in the areas of hospital revenue cycles and predictive modelling for capitated models in managed care
• Plan, manage, and execute business analysis for consulting projects, company-wide activities, and business development
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of business intelligence data
• Assist in the development of proposals, project deliverables, white papers, and other business materials
• Meet with assigned supervisor, executive members, and clients to maintain good communication regarding project work, goals, challenges, and expected outcomes
• Additional responsibilities to be determined based on final candidate experience and interests
• May require 80% travel to locations in New York, California and Texas
• Develop and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
• Meet or exceed all contractual obligations
• Meet or exceed all productivity goals and quality indicators
• Attend outside conferences and meetings on industry topics
• Attend professional networking events
• B.A. or B.S. degree required
• Master’s Degree preferred in the areas of Public Health, Heath Care Administration, Health Management and Policy, and Business Administration
• Health care policy background preferred and experience in the areas of CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, CMMI and related programs
• Ability to understand government payer systems preferred
• Ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
• Excellent organization, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexibility to work on evenings and weekends as necessary
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Project Management)
At COPE Health Solutions, our team members are the driving force behind the organization’s success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and industry leading benefits. We value our team members' broad range of academic and professional backgrounds and the different perspectives they offer the organization. We invest in education, both formally within the company and through reimbursement for outside coursework, and encourage personal and professional growth.
Our rich benefits plan is designed to support your overall wellbeing, both in and outside of work. Some of our teams’ favorite benefits include unlimited paid vacation, a yearly stipend for child or household care, a monthly gym stipend and bonus and our yearly company retreat. To learn more about our benefits, please visit https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/benefits/.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at https://copehealthsolutions.com/careers/open-positions/.
Back to top