COPE Health Solutions provides our clients with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the health care industry. Focusing on all aspects of strategy, population health management, CMS demonstrations, Medicaid redesign, and workforce development, we transform health systems from fragmented fee-for-service to coordinated, financially sustainable population health management systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to play a vital role in the rapidly changing health care environment while gaining experience that will prepare him/her for future growth opportunities. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting executives as assigned, maintaining the reception area, answering incoming calls, delivering oral and written messages to team members, greeting visitors, mail, deliveries, etc. This individual must handle multiple demands, tasks and priorities with finesse and solid judgment. This position requires the ability to exercise discretion, handle confidential information and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer telephone calls, route calls and take messages in a professional manner
- Maintain reception area; monitor and ensure that reception is kept organized and staffed from morning until evening each day
- Provide excellent customer service and support to external and internal clients
- Assist with travel arrangements for senior executives and candidates as assigned
- Assist with coordinating meetings and conference calls for senior executives, including preparing meeting rooms, contacting attendees, facilitating their attendance, ensuring that required informational materials and equipment are prepared
- Manage calendars and schedule complex appointments and meetings
- Complete expense reports for senior executives, as assigned
- Open the office in the morning and lock the external doors in the evening
- Switch on all lights and check cleanliness of the interior, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy
- Greet visitors immediately upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service; offer visitors coffee, tea, or water
- Maintain and organize the office including meeting rooms, reception area, kitchen, copy room, etc. to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Order parking permits, ensuring excellent customer service and ease of parking for clients, Board, employees, and contractors at all times
- Track monthly parking permits and daily validations
- Order office supplies and maintain the distribution and inventory of supplies
- Pick-up daily mail, packages and newspaper
- Sign for deliveries, notify recipient and deliver item(s) to recipient’s office
- Assist with ordering/receiving food deliveries and food set-up/clean-up
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Develop, create and maintain policies and procedures to improve operations and streamline processes in the administration division
- Carry out other duties, tasks and projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain high levels of client and staff satisfaction
- Meet or exceed all commitments
- Meet or exceed all productivity goals and quality indicators
- Develop new ideas as well as supporting other team members, on innovations that lead to new business, enhanced productivity and/or increased profit
- Must have or be currently pursuing a B.A. or B.S. degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Flexible with work hours, able to travel and able to work on evenings and weekends
- Analytical thinking skills and a strong and dedicated work ethic are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
We know that our team members drive our success and we demonstrate our commitment to them by offering competitive compensation and rewards. We want our team to thrive with us, so we provide a rich benefits plan to support their wellness and that of their families. Our team members especially appreciate benefits designed to allow time for what they love outside of work, such as unlimited paid vacation and a yearly stipend for child or household care.
To apply for this position or for more information about COPE Health Solutions, visit us at http://copehealthsolutions.org/careers/open-positions/.
Meet Some of COPE Health Solutions's Employees
As a regional manager for the Health Scholar program, Brytani focuses on developing talented, motivated program participants into future health care leaders.
Back to top