Technical Project Coordinator
We may be the mostimportant media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform thedigital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative andstaggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clientsand counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we'relooking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital mediarevolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve greatbenefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage,endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improvethe community you are in.
About this role:
As a Technical Project Coordinator, you will be joining an elite team in Chicago that focuses on delivering the most important organizational initiatives. The Coordinator focuses on managing work queues for one or more engineering teams and is expected drive cross-functional projects as assigned. Coordinators may also take on independent projects. The ability to work independently to resolve issues is needed. The scope and responsibilities vary depending on the assignment; key to success is the ability to be adaptable and keep communication lines open. Project Coordinators will be responsible for working within established frameworks for general delivery, escalating issues as detected, and problem solving to deliver projects as assigned with guidance from more senior members of the Project Management team.
What you will do:
- Work with members of the Conversant Product and Engineering teams to manage specific deliverables for one or more teams.
- Drive Stakeholders from all areas of the company throughout the full engineering lifecycle.
- Understand the priorities of various internal projects and help steer organizational tradeoffs so we get the right things done.
- Work with a wide range of cross functional teams within the entire company: Engineering, Creative and Media– you will be the central hub for ongoing work from a variety of teams.
- Work as an in-demand helper to other teams both by coordinating cross team deliveries and working to streamline workflows and day to day operations so we can all focus on success instead of busywork.
- Mange a variety of projects concurrently with varying degrees of scope and urgency.
- Understand the nuances of your projects and communicate to audiences from Senior Management to hands-on engineers so everyone has the information they need and can be effective.
What you are:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. Able to elicit cooperation from a variety of resources.
- Able to define scope of change requests and work with Engineering teams to size and plan delivery.
- Able to work with a diverse team and adapt communication styles and content to appropriate audiences.
- Effective communication skills to mediate disputes and uncover hidden objections or concerns.
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Experienced with JIRA in a software development setting.
- Able to anticipate and resolve problems before they happen.
- Adaptable to a flexible process structure. Comfortable with a startup, high growth environment where individuals sometimes serve in multiple roles.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers arecontingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unlessprohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employmentverification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (fordriving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is theleader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggestcompanies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returnsfor brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integratedpersonalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largestaffiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of whatmotivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, DeserveGreat Benefits
We know that we havesome of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believein rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchaseplans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hardfor them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a globalleader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassingglobal marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreakingtechnologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results ourclients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/DirectMarketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For moreinformation, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on [email protected] or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data providesequal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion,gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Dataparticipates in E-Verify
For San Francisco BayArea:
Alliance Data willconsider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a mannerconsistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 -4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*BB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top