Technical Integration Engineer
Title: TechnicalIntegration Engineer
External Title: TechnicalIntegration Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
TheTechnical Integration Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering,consulting and technical project management responsibilities. It requires a wide range of technical skills,solution design and a desire not just for what the answer is, but how thingswork and why. You'll have theopportunity to solve challenging technical problems, working with otherConversant engineering teams to understand the system and assist with improvingit.
TheTechnical Integration Engineer is responsible for providing technical supportand designing solutions to achieve our business objectives, driving innovationand initiatives through technical expertise, resolving technical issuesimpacting the team, and collaborating across multiple technical teams toprototype new ideas.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support integrating some of the largest Internet companies into theConversant system: design, develop, implement and test technical solutionsbased on business requirements.
- Be the technical escalation point for the team and technical subjectmatter expert.
- Train and communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Identify and assist in developing enhancement opportunities across theenterprise through innovation and automation.
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitateknowledge sharing.
- Work with internal and external cross teams including engineering,analytics, account management, product management and sales.
- Oversee troubleshooting issues impacting the team and drive them toresolution.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-orientedprofessional to support the needs of the Technical Integration Engineering teamat Conversant. A strong candidate forthis position will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communicationand client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to anon-technical audience.
- Strong attention to detailand delivery of high-quality results.
- Excellent troubleshootingskills, able to research issues never before encountered.
- Basic knowledge ofprogramming concepts.
- Self-starter, able to keepup with industry trends.
- Experience in the digitalmarketing industry a plus, especially within display, mobile and affiliatespaces.
- Knowledge of scriptinglanguages (BASH, Python, PHP) and mobile app development is a plus.
- Strong command of SQL.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience in a technical role.
Qualifications & ResponsibilitiesConditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: www.catapultmarketing.com, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top