Technical Account Associate - Digital Marketing
TechnicalAccount Associate – Digital Marketing
Thanks for your interest inConversant! Here's the deal. You're not just applying to some basic technologycompany. Rather you're applying to a powerhouse that's changing the face of anindustry!
We're a new company with a15-year heritage. We've invested over $1 billion and united five industryleaders: Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex and ValueClickMedia to launch and lead the Age of Personalization. We've done what marketershave dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all thedata, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true
1:1 communication real.
We couldn't have done any ofthat without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one ofthem. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1marketing programs we create for clients.
We're determined to make animpact preferably a big one every day.
We treat our clients, customersand co-workers with genuine respect.
We believe everything worthwhileis achieved through collaboration.
Conversant is committed to onesimple but truly exciting principle:
Each person is different andevery person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients andfor each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If thatsounds like your sort of place, we'd love to hear more from you
You are personally motivated toprovide best-in-class Technical Account Management, showing a genuine interestin your clients business, their goals and apply the technology to meet andexceed their KPIs. You will provide a proactive consultative approach toaccount management going above and beyond what other Adservers provide in termsof support, account management and thought leadership. You will provide 1st linetechnical support via e-mail & phone for your portfolio of clients as wellas integrate the Adsever with your clients 3rdparty vendors for all of thedigital channels and complex tagging integrations.
- Highly motivated,collaborative, and results driven.
- Growing business within adynamic and evolving industry.
- Entrepreneurial approach toeverything we do.
- Continual focus on processimprovement and automation.
EssentialFunctions and Responsibilities
- Client Retention and RevenueGrowth.
- Develop a thorough understandingof internal and external clients' business goals and objectives. Recommend howConversant Adserver technology can be deployed to support these objectives andmeet these business goals.
- Own the client relationshipbuilding both personal and professional rapport/credibility. Use thiscredibility to manage the strategic direction of the account, limiting the riskof losing the business to competition and maximizing the opportunity forrevenue growth and technical integration/dependency.
- Develop relationships with bothSenior Management and operations staff within your clients' organisations.
- Where appropriate accompany thesales team to pitch prospects or perform demos of the platform in the capacityof sales engineer.
- Project manage the launch of newbusiness, setting client expectations and ensuring a smooth and wellcommunicated transition, perhaps from a competitor integration, with minimumimpact on the ongoing client business.
- Take positive action tounderstand the technology and services offered by other Conversant solutionsand Epsilon businesses. Up-sell, where appropriate, other Conversant andEpsilon products and services.
- Along with the other members ofthe Technical Support Team provide phone and email support to the widerConversant Adserver client base.
- Use presentation skills andexperience of communicating sometimes complex ideas to groups who may not havecome across the technology before. The key is the ability to present technologyas a broad set of capabilities and then translate this into simple benefits fordifferent stakeholders who might be responsible for different digital channelsor different resource/budgets. This might be a presentation to the most seniorcontact or a pre-sales demo to a technical contact.
- Equally strong written andspoken communication skills
- Bachelor's degree fromuniversity. Or equivalent experience and 1 years of experience in a positionthat involves client technical account management or similar.
- Strong communication skills,verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills,analytical, time management and follow-through skills
- Proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of cookie trackingtechnology.
- Prefer candidates with previousdigital marketing experience, especially within the online Display, Mobile, orAffiliate spaces.
- High level of expertise with webtechnologies.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top