Tech Ops Account Management - Digital Media
Account Manager – Digital media - Omni-Channel
The ideal candidate will either already be working in an omni channel environment or in one of the following PPC, Search, Email, Display, or Affiliate and want to broaden their experience and career opportunities.
Who are we
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
About this Role
The Account Manager will develop a working partnership with existing Conversant Technology clients to drive account growth whilst consulting on best practices and platform implementation across the Conversant SaaS tech stack. You will be expected to effectively become a part of our customers' team in order to gain a deep understanding of their business objectives and challenges so that you can deliver custom solutions utilizing the Conversant technology stack. You will provide escalation management for any technical issues encountered with our customers' enterprise deployments to ensure that all blockers are solved as quickly as possible. As a TAM you will need to have a strong understanding of the wider digital marketing universe so that you can position our products and services accordingly.
Client and Revenue Growth:
- Provide consultative, strategic advice to customers in order to help them achieve their goals
- Develop strong, collaborative partnerships with customer's digital and marketing teams in effort to fuel account growth
- Plan and deliver client QBRs to show value and future opportunities
- Conduct internal account reviews with senior management team, reporting on KPIs and account risk and mitigation strategies
Account Management and Development:
- Training and onboarding of internal and external teams
- Remove barriers to success for customers by identifying potential issues and consulting on resolution
- Drive adoption of products, tools, processes, and standards throughout internal/external teams
- Create and manage a knowledge-sharing environment
- Drive operational scalability and efficiency on all SaaS platforms by providing client feedback
- Understand the full capabilities of our tools and systems as well as our competitors so that future development opportunities can be identified
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Years of Experience: 3 years of experience in digital marketing preferred
.knowledge of some of the following - PPC, Display, Search, Email , SEO or Affiliate
- Previous account management experience required, with demonstrable achievement of KPIs relating to account development
- Excellent client service and business acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Organized, self-starter adept at prioritizing and managing multiple projects while consistently meeting and exceeding objectives
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Capable of partnering successfully at all levels of an organization and client base to accomplish goals
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically identify areas of improvement and act on them
- Ability to manage through influence and gain consensus in a cross-functional environment
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top