Systems Support Specialist
We may be the most important Internet company you've never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale—and have fun doing it.
Be part of a supportive and talented team of IT professionals who have the aim of always improving the IT experience. You'll be responsible for ensuring our users' Mac and Windows computers stay in top working condition. As a Systems Support Specialist, you will be applying and developing your skills and know-how to troubleshoot, plan, and manage IT requests and issues on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for a variety of projects to improve IT operations, procedures, and solutions. If you're a high achiever, looking to improve the IT landscape, and have polished customer service, we will help you foster your growth.
- Provide computer hardware and software support in our Ashburn VA office supporting local and remote users in East Coast locations including Atlanta GA, New York NY, and Westborough MA
- Support everyday IT needs from users such as setting up video conferences, printing, and accessing internal apps
- Acknowledge and resolve IT issues within defined SLAs
- Administer Active Directory objects and Office 365/Exchange groups and mailboxes
- Troubleshoot unified communication tools such as Skype for Business
- Provision new equipment for users and new hires
- Set up and tear down workstation equipment (monitors, docks, keyboards, mice, stands), move users
- Contribute user facing and internal documentation
- Participate in Help Desk, Systems Administration, Network Engineering, and Facilities projects
- Own, run, and complete personal IT goals and team projects as assigned by manager
- Attend weekly team meetings and 1on1s with manager to discuss goals and skills development
- Travel to other locations for regular onsite support and special projects
- Bachelor's degree from 4 year university
- 2 years of full-time IT support experience
- Deep knowledge of Mac and Windows hardware and software
- Working experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365
- Strong experience with ticketing systems
- Refined customer service skills, business acumen
- Can-do attitude, anxious to take on any task, big or small
- Strong communicator with high level of knowledge absorption
- Thrives in a fast-paced, and highly adaptable team and company
- Strong critical thinker, able to identify problems and understand all possible outcomes and solutions
- Working experience with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA and Confluence), Microsoft SCCM, Skype for Business
- Automation by scripting, and coding foundation with any language
- Agile project management methodology exposure
Check out Engineering Blog
To Apply Directly: [email protected]
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion ofcertain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may includecriminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drugscreens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) andfingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve GreatBenefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talentedassociates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. Ifyou work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, andendless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursementto scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offerassociates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work forus.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digitalmarketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creatingpersonalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greatersatisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform,personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network- all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage,connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections betweenpeople and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness thepower of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative andtransformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by AdAge as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S.Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency,Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is anAlliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com,follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualifiedapplicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirementsof San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as theSan Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top