SVP, Account Analytics
The SVP, Account Analytics leads a team of client-facing analystswho are responsible for demonstrating through analysis the value of theproducts and services that our digital marketing company delivers. The SVP leadsthe team in developing deep and relevant insights on assessing, visualizing andcommunicating the return on the client's investment in our company's marketingservices, and where appropriate and necessary will take the lead in explainingand justifying the results.
- Recruit, develop and manage talent by identifying the standards, skills and performance criteria necessary for success, work with the senior managers in Account Analytics to manage their part of the team to meet and exceed these standards, and provide career-building opportunities for the team
- Work closely with the client-facing teams, including sales and account management, to provide coordinated communication of this company's value through analytics. Build close, collaborate relationships with those teams to ensure success.
- Lead the Account Analytics team in conceptualizing analytical methods, in designing and requesting tools to automate the team's work, and in ensuring the quality and timeliness of the team's work product
- Develop and manage the planning, scheduling, and monitoring processes for Account Analytics work
- Advocate for the company's approach personally with key customers
- MS in an analytical discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, and advertising measurement).
- 10 years of proven progressive leadership experience in a creative service related industry
- 10 years managing direct reports
- 10 years of experience in customer-facing analysis of advertising data
- Outstanding analytical, programming, and visualization skills, proficient at evaluating, justifying and communicating advertising performance to customers
- Deep experience with online advertising business and analytical models
- Preferred experience with media mix modeling, propensity modeling, and consumer response data
- Preferred experience with CRM analytical techniques such as lifetime value, consumer profile evaluation, and database marketing
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion ofcertain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may includecriminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drugscreens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) andfingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing.Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalizedexperiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction forpeople. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalizedmedia programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueledby a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy.For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talentedassociates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. Ifyou work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, andendless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursementto scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offerassociates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work forus.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between peopleand brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the powerof rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformativeideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency fromAll Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employsover 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Datacompany. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com,follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicantswith criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SanFrancisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San FranciscoFair Chance Ordinance. LI*MS
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top