Sr. Software Engineer
We may be the most important Internet company you’ve never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale—and have fun doing it.
Conversant software engineers are developing the next-generation technologies that drive hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental revenue for marketers. We work at the scale of the web; our code makes decisions in milliseconds, billions of times per day. We seek ideas from every area of computer science, including information retrieval, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design and more. As a software engineer, you will work on a small team and can make a direct impact as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. Our engineers are versatile and passionate, tackling new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will lead a small team of 3-5 engineers developing Conversant’s new and mission critical Campaign Management services. This desirable position provides the opportunity of tremendous exposure and career growth and is ideally matched with your experience, skills and passion. You will have top level software engineers readily available, access to latest tools and hardware, and a culture of entrepreneurial spirits to help you and your team achieve success.
• Participate in and promote Agile processes, work with product owners and development teams to gather and refine requirements, and see development through to QA, deployment and beyond.
• Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies and understand their impact.
• Lead performance initiatives that impact production scale and user experience.
• Colaborate across multiple teams in architecting new solutions
• Drive efforts to reduce inefficiencies in development, QA and deployment processes.
• 6+ years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting large scale web applications.
• 2+ years of experience leading or managing development through the full development life cycle.
• Extensive experience designing and developing REST API’s (Java Spring Framework preferred)
• Passion and experience in coaching and mentoring junior and senior software engineers.
• Practitioner of unit testing, data structuring, profiling, performance tuning and debugging.
• Excellent communication, analysis, design, and development skills.
• BS or MS in Computer Science + relevant real world experience.
• Experience with Java, Spring Framework, Tomcat, Apache, Postgres, MySQL.
Apply directly to [email protected]
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*MG
Back to top