Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Senior Manager – Strategic Partnerships,Epsilon Online Solutions Team
Epsilon'sOnline Solutions team helps marketers increase the impact of their digitalmarketing programs by more effectively leveraging offline prospect and customerdata in online channels. The Senior Manager – Strategic Partnerships will workwith Epsilon's cross-functional teams to grow our business by forging new buyand sell side partnerships as well as driving revenue through our existingpartner channels.
Thisrole requires someone with an excellent understanding of the advertisingtechnology ecosystem, a competency for negotiating contracts (and in some casesdrafting language), and a talent for both closing deals as well as supportingother salespeople in the background. The hire will have a unique opportunity workwith some of the largest players in the online advertising ecosystem, whileworking for one of the largest marketing services providers on the globe.
- Business/Partnership Development – Identify, negotiate,and execute agreements with new partners – including vendors (like dataproviders) and resellers (like DSPs, DMPs, Publishers, Ad Networks, etc.). Youwill own the contract negotiation process and partner with team members tofacilitate client on-boarding.
- Channel Sales/Partner Management – Act as the relationship/accountmanager and main point of contact for channel sales partners, vendors, andother kinds of external relationships. You will need to identify mutual accounts,develop documentation and marketing collateral, and continuously build yourunderstanding of how we can scale each of our relationships both strategicallyand financially.
- Sales Support/SME – Support other sales and business developmentassociates at Epsilon and Conversant – with a specific focus around ourstrategic partnerships and capabilities. You will help the enterprise close newand complex deals by acting as a solutions consultant and SME on online dataand integrations.
- Manage Internal and ExternalStakeholders -Work across Business Development, Legal, Product, Technology, Sales, and ClientServices with ease. You must manage the complexities of a large organizationwith many stakeholders while focusing on growing revenue related to our strategicpartners.
- Comfortableacting as the sales leader/deal closer as well as in a support role
- Comfortableworking in an entrepreneurial, 'startup' environment within a larger company
- Jackof all trades – be willing to wear multiple hats
- Quicklearner – be unafraid to ask questions and solve problems – ability to thinkquickly on your feet
- Hustler– work without constant oversight against self and team defined goals
- Teamplayer – thrive in a collaborative,fast-paced environment
- Projectmanager – drive projects forward, both as the leader and as a participant
- 2-5years of work experience required (Minimum 2-3 years of experience inonline advertising or advertising technology)
- Excellentunderstanding of the "ad-tech ecosystem"
- Experiencein sales/business development
- Experiencein contract/legal negotiations
- Experiencein business development, partner management, account management, or ad opspreferred
- 4year college degree or equivalent
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: www.catapultmarketing.com, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top