Sr Director, Strategic Consulting
SeniorDirector, Online Solutions Consulting
- Work with sales and account teams touncover client needs and define new opportunities
- Lead the definition of custom onlinesolutions. Depending on the client's unique situation, solutions mayincorporate a combination of data, technology, partners, analytics, andprofessional services
- Lead strategic planning for clientdigital initiatives, incorporating DMP, data and digital execution platforms
- Provide a consultative presence andvalue to the client, developing a deep understanding of their business andfuture needs to farm new opportunities for the sales team.
- Work with cross functional teams andpartners – This role will work with key client, Epsilon and partnerstakeholders, including: marketing, sales, strategy, analytics, campaignmanagement, product management, data and database operations, etc.
- Conduct business analysis – Lead processto derive insight and business strategy from analytics outputs. Coordinate anddeliver client business review as needed
- Lead engagement teams and serve as executivelevel client contact as well as an experienced guide for new team memberdevelopment
- 4 year college degree required, top tier academic institution preferred
- 7 years ofwork experience required
- Minimum 5 years in a client-facing role
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in online advertising, databasemarketing, digital analytics, sales engineering, agency service delivery orproduct management
- Prior experience as consultant with marketing strategy preferred
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex projects that involvemultiple workstreams, and require input from multiple people
- Strong team player and experience having managed a team in a fast pacedenvironment
- Excellent analytic skills and fluency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with the online advertising ecosystem and technically savvy
- Polished business professional with strong communication skills, able toeffectively communicate with people from different functional areas anddifferent levels of responsibility
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, 'startup' environment within alarger company
- Willing to travel up to 25 % as needed
- Abilityto communicate with individuals at all levels in the company and with variousbusiness contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Outstandinganalytical, writing, editing, proofreading, and presentation skills.
- Excellenttime management, organization, and prioritization skills. Must be able tomulti-task to meet strict deadlines while maintaining a high quality of workproduct.
- Self-direction, tact, diplomacy, and a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Technicallyproficient and meticulous with accuracy and detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, as well asknowledge of a variety of DSP Platform technologies.
- Digital Campaign Management experience and track record of leadership
- Bachelors Degree required, Advanced Degree preferred
Education,Experience, and Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent isrequired.
- 5-7years previous display advertising experience is required, including 2 years ofcustomer service. Minimum requirements needed to perform the job.
- Project Management experience in custom and packaged solutions delivery. Knowledgeable in marketing database solutions particularly displaytechnologies
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: www.catapultmarketing.com, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top