Sr Dir, Account Analytics
Conversant is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we'd love to hear more from you.
Sr. Director of Account Analytics is responsible for leading both strategic direction and technical application of Analytics across a variety of Conversant clients and products. This role leads the data driven strategy to grow both client and Conversant business. Sr. Director will manage a team of Directors, Sr. Analysts, Associate Analysts, and Analysts and is responsible for coaching on influencing skills, people management, and Conversant growth tactics at all job levels.
- Serve as key Conversant thought leader in aligning analysis, measurement and strategy with a client's broader business goals and objectives
- Define the scope and approach of strategic analysis for clients
- Lead thorough responses to client strategic issues
- Manage strategic resource pool of over # account analysts of all levels
- Lead a team of analytics professionals to provide actionable insight to Conversant marketers in the optimization and analytics of campaign success
- Work with marketers and Client Development to develop and plan campaigns that meet their marketing and ROI objectives
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics across the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media
- Work closely with internal Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to evaluate and improve account ROI, systems, and reporting capabilities.
- Work closely with media planners and develop projection methods
- Knowledge of online advertising delivery systems and online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Ability to process large datasets, including, advertising impression data, site visitation, and online ecommerce databases
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to foster dialogue among internal groups, and foster growth within the organization.
- Master's degree in marketing, business, economics, statistics, operations research or related discipline
- SQL programming experience is preferred
- Experience in media effectiveness modeling and panel analytics
- Exposure to direct marketing analytics and modeling
- 9 years of relevant industry experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.conversantmedia.com&esheet=50979797&newsitemid=20141107006050&lan=en-US&anchor=www.conversantmedia.com&index=1&md5=ceffa9dd43ffb213f30808148e513ad7.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*MS
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top