Sr Account Executive
Sr Account Executive
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role:
A seller responsible for significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Present customized sales opportunities that address the client's compelling events and help them meet their sales goals
- Drive understanding of shopper marketing and support business development efforts
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Negotiate and close contracts with client's key decision makers
- You are a strategic thinker, with the ability to translate marketer needs into compelling concepts and solutions
- You are comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, face to face meetings, pitching and contract negotiations
- Possess superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of revenue generation
- In depth understanding of digital media and consumer behavior
- Proven collaboration skills, with ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve sales results
- 4 years of online media experience with expertise in digital, online media or technology. Experience selling into agencies as well as direct to brands.
- Passionate student of online media best practices and trends
- BA/BS with strong academic record
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*DM
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top