Senior Web Developer
We may be the most important Internet company you've never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale—and have fun doing it.
This position works within the Automation & Infrastructure group to support and drive the creation and maintenance of operational tools and infrastructure systems throughout the organization. The role will involve all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, project management, implementation, automated test setup and maintenance.
- Collection, definition, and documentation of project scope and requirements (20%)
- Development, testing, documentation, and deployment of web based tools using cutting edge technologies (35%)
- Maintain and enhance existing software solutions (35%)
- Work with platform and development teams to identify product enhancements (10%)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional to support the needs of the Automation and Infrastructure team at Conversant. A strong candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Experience working with a PHP framework (Laravel, Codeigniter, CakePHP, etc.)
- Experience building and working with APIs
- Ability to work across a broad range of products and environments
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Understanding of HTTP, XML, and web technologies
- Experience working with a web server (Apache, NGINX, etc.)
- Strong understanding of object oriented methodology
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and a self-starter
- Strong working knowledge of databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MYSQL, etc.)
- Experience working in Linux environments (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a plus (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-7 years of experience developing and successfully deploying software programs/applications.
To learn more check out our Engineering Website
To Apply Directly email [email protected]
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top