Senior Video Platform Architect
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this role:
We're looking for you to shape the future of our core platform; a top Conversant priority. We have created an industry leading marketing platform, capable of performing millions of decisions per second, and used by the nation's largest brands. We are constantly looking for ways to use big data and apply advanced machine learning algorithms to drive better results for our clients.
At Conversant, you will be working with the brightest minds in the industry to build the next generation of this platform.
So, if you are an accomplished software developer looking for your next challenge, and want to own the destiny of a software platform, feel free to apply.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the platform using data driven analysis, either personally or working with additional team members
- Prioritize development work for multiple engineering and data sciences teams based on robust assessment of the opportunity, cost and trade-offs
- Work closely with software engineering team to define functional specifications. Develop consensus on specs with engineering, and publish complete product requirements documents (PRDs) according to defined standards
- Train Technical Support staff and Sales engineers on new product features and releases.
- Work with product management team to develop product marketing messaging and documentation
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5-9 years' experience in software development, adtech experience highly preferred
- BA/BS in a technical discipline required, MS/MBA highly preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Strong writing ability to clearly document business requirements and proposed implementations for internal and external audiences
- Strong analytical mind and interest in interpreting data
- Self-sufficient in data analysis tools like SQL, SAS, R, and having a firm grasp of statistical methods
- Strong in these personal attributes: Analytical, good communicator (spoken and written), natural problem solver, organized, with attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of online advertising and marketing technologies including publisher ad servers, 3rd party ad servers, email, search management, and rich media platforms
- Specific knowledge and experience with online video ad technologies and platforms preferred
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.conversantmedia.com&esheet=50979797&newsitemid=20141107006050&lan=en-US&anchor=www.conversantmedia.com&index=1&md5=ceffa9dd43ffb213f30808148e513ad7.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top