Senior UX Designer
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this role:
As a Senior UX Architect at Conversant, you will be a key player in creating best-in-class software used by a broad range of clients as well as reducing training time and hurdles that come with sophisticated internal tools. You will directly manage team members to ensure highest-quality work while helping to mentor and evolve their individual design and leadership skills. You will quickly realize that one of our differentiators at Conversant is the disciplined approach and integration of our UX team. Conversant recognizes that great user experience involves three parts – UX design, visual design, and developers with a UX mindset and an eye for detail. Our team is made up of talent specializing in all three of those roles. Your expertise in user research, UX best practices and web trends will be applied to the development of first-class platforms and applications that are defining the digital advertising industry.
- You will be managing a small number of UX team members including assigning projects, overseeing work, sitting in on project meetings, and facilitating growth through weekly 1:1's, delivering annual reviews and establishing professional development plans
- Running scrum meetings will be a part of your day-to-day
- You will conduct and document user research using industry accepted methodologies including user personas, site maps, user flows, interviews, card sorting, competitive audits and market research
- You will be actively seeking and implementing new web and mobile design trends while developing training plans to ensure all team members are aligned on best practices and methodologies
- You will combine user needs, business requirements and technical constraints to build wireframes and prototypes that demonstrate concepts and functionality to all parties involved
- You will apply user-centered design to create efficient and user-friendly interactive digital products to improve the way clients communicate and interact with Conversant
- You will independently conduct and oversee formal usability testing on projects team-wide
- In-depth knowledge of UX best practices and ability to empathize with users
- 5 years experience working with established UX teams
- 2 years of team/project/direct report management experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and confidence presenting in meetings
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience designing applications that work across devices and environments
- Good sense of visual design
- You have the ability to turn off bias and accept feedback as wireframes and prototypes
- Will stand firm and be a strong voice for UX at Conversant
- You are comfortable working in Adobe Creative Suite products (ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- You must have an accessible online portfolio showcasing work
- Graphic design experience
All joboffers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checkswhich unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks,employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks,DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We knowthat we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world,and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expectcompetitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities toadvance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programsto employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety ofbenefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Conversant, Inc. is theleader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggestcompanies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returnsfor brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integratedpersonalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largestaffiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of whatmotivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com
Epsilon isa global leader in creating connections between people and brands. Anall-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data,groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to getthe results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 WorldCRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 U.S. Digital Agency Network and #1 U.S.Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For moreinformation, visitwww.epsilon.com, followus on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
AllianceData is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
AllianceData participates in E-Verify
For SanFrancisco Bay Area:
AllianceData will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal historiesin a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police CodeSections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair ChanceOrdinance. LI*BB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top