Senior Software Engineer in Test
We may be the most important Internet company you’ve never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale—and have fun doing it.
Sr. SET plays a critical role at Conversant Engineering and is responsible for testing AdServer Applications. You will operate at a Senior/Lead level and act as a mentor for the junior members of the team. You will write automation code. You will work closely with developers in order to define and expand test coverage for the applications.
We have a lot of work to do and need your help. You're brilliant. We're hiring!
- Write Java test automation code in support of the Ad Server applications.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment and test features about to be released to production.
- Troubleshoot and debug Java applications.
- Use your creativity to find problems with Ad Server applications and work with development team to correct them.
- Mentor junior members of the team and grow them to become more competent testers.
- Apply your knowledge to come up with test strategies, create pass conditions and work with Product team to ensure overall quality
- BS in Computer science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of hands on Linux experience.
- Must be comfortable with the command line: navigation, running scripts, setting up an environments etc.
- 6+ years of hands on Core Java experience. Must be familiar and comfortable with Threads, Design Patterns, "Clean code" practices.
- Rock solid understanding of OOP principles.
- Solid understanding of UML.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background checks.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top