Senior Software Engineer
We may be the mostimportant Internet company you've never heard of. Join our team for your chanceto work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on amassive scale—and have fun doing it.
- Improve operational efficiency by finding and eliminatingbottlenecks in workflows and code execution.
- Review work and assure adherence to best standards andpractices.
- Architect high performance systems and plot migration pathsaway from legacy code.
- Coach up peers and direct reports on new technologies anddesign patterns to drive positive change.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline orequivalent practical experience.
- Solid computer science fundamentals such as complexityanalysis, data structures and software design.
- Expert knowledge of unit testing and integration testingmethodologies.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science
- 7 years of coding experience in event driven applications.
- Experience with Docker, AWS and continuous integrationsystems.
- Experience with building RESTful APIs and high availabilityapplications.
Alljob offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain backgroundchecks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal historychecks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, creditchecks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant,Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps theworld's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences thatdeliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offera fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs andthe world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deepunderstanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For moreinformation, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
GreatPeople, Deserve Great Benefits
Weknow that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in theworld, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here,expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endlessopportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement toscholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offerassociates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work forus.
Epsilonis the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. Anall-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data,groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to getthe results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 WorldCRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilonemploys over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is anAlliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com,follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
AllianceData is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
AllianceData participates in E-Verify
ForSan Francisco Bay Area:
AllianceData will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal historiesin a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police CodeSections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair ChanceOrdinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top