Senior Software Engineer
We may be the most important Internet company you've never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale—and have fun doing it.
As a member of the Creative Services team you'll help to store, validate, create and monitor the millions of ads that our system delivers every day. In addition, you'll help to instrument our Personalized Video system that helps create personalized videos for our clients at scale. We're quickly moving to a services based architecture, and your input and designs will shape the future of the company. So, we are looking for engineers with vision and the ability to solve problems both now and in the future.
We are looking for the Engineer that is goal oriented, adaptable, and always focused on asking the right questions – so we can build the right answers.
- Develop cross-platform technologies that can deliver content at scale.
- Work within a Spring Boot system as we move our infrastructure to our internal cloud.
- Work with a team to analyze and increase the performance our creative assets.
- Integrate our ad technology into new and existing internal and External applications to stress test performance and stability.
- 5 years' experience in software development utilizing Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate.
- Experience using standard software development methodologies, preferably experience with Agile/Scrum or Kanban and version control systems such as Git or Subversion.
- Experience with testing at the unit, functional and integration levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience with open source and web technologies.
- Experience with micro-service architecture and structure
- Java development experience with a good handle on data structures, complexity analysis, and concurrency. Experience in Spring/Hibernate a plus.
- Data - Experience in Oracle, Cassandra, ActiveMQ
- 1 Experience in the Ad Industry space.
To apply directly: [email protected]
To learn more visit our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.conversantmedia.com/
Conditions of Employment
All job offers arecontingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unlessprohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employmentverification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks(for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is theleader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggestcompanies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returnsfor brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integratedpersonalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largestaffiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of whatmotivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, DeserveGreat Benefits
We know that we havesome of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believein rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance yourcareer. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employeestock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefitsthat work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the globalleader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassingglobal marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreakingtechnologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results ourclients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct MarketingNetwork and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Datacompany. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on [email protected] or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is anEqual Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Dataparticipates in E-Verify
For San Francisco BayArea:
Alliance Data willconsider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in amanner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top