Senior Sales Director
We may be the mostimportant media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform thedigital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative andstaggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clientsand counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we'relooking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital mediarevolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built fromanonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billiononline interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industryaverage of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions persecond to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complexprofiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-timedecisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision iscustomized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds,across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of yourperformance.
- We've got themost precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketingdollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from yourcampaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve greatbenefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage,endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improvethe community you are in.
- You are a strategic thinker, with the ability to translate marketer needs into compelling concepts and solutions
- You are comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, face to face meetings, pitching and contract negotiations
- Possess superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of revenue generation within ad sales, specifically audience sales approach focused on data and analyics
- In depth understanding of digital media and consumer behavior
- Proven collaboration skills, with ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve sales results
- Minimum of 3 years of online media experience with expertise in digital, online media or technology
- Ability to overcome objections
- Passionate student of online media best practices and trends
- BA/BS with strong academic record
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top