Senior Manager, Advanced Digital Solutions
AtEpsilon, we make connections that bond people to the most well-known brands inevery vertical. We have 7,000 team members in over 70 offices across the globeworking hard for our clients every day in Healthcare, Telecommunications,Financial Services, CPG, Travel, Retail, Automotive, Media, Energy andTechnology. Our hard work is reflected in the results we achieve for ourclients, and their trust means we continue to grow and gain recognition fromthe industry. AdAge 2015 evaluation ranked Epsilon as the #1 US Agency AllDisciplines, #1 Global CRM/Direct Marketing, #1 US Digital Agency Network, #4World's Largest Digital Agency Network and #5 US Promotion Agency.
Epsilon's Advanced Digital Solutions practicehelps marketers enhance the effectiveness of their complex digital marketingprograms by managing the integration of their customer and prospect data inonline, TV, mobile and social channels. Our group is nimble with the energy andflexibility of a start-up, but with the backing and resources of one of theindustry's largest and most respected marketing service providers.
Director, Advanced Digital Solutions
The Director, Advanced Digital Solutions, is themain point of contact for both external clients and internal teams throughoutEpsilon, orchestrating and project managing all digital work streams related toclient engagements. Successful candidates will have 5 year's digitaladvertising experience, demonstrating strong client services, technologycomprehension, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability tothrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, working both autonomously and inteam environments. Hands on DMP, and offline data onboarding experience isideal. Position can be located in New York City, Atlanta or Denver.
- Manage multiple client relationships, serving as the primary day-to-daycontact
- Own project management for all engagements; offline data onboarding, big datasegmentation, DMP management, audience syndication, analytics and display mediacampaigns
- Delegate and manage work streams of various Advanced Digital Solutionsspecialists
- Work with the team and vendors to develop solutions to meet clients uniquerequirements, which include combinations of data, technology, partners, dataintegrations and analytics
- Lead cross functional teams through integration projects with competingpriorities, several stakeholders, and tight timelines
- Serve as clients digital advertising ecosystem subject matter expert
- Proactively research and troubleshoot with partners on clients behalf
- Conduct business analysis – lead process to derive insight and businessstrategy from analytics output
- Quickly establish trust and build relationships with clients, as well asinternal and external partners.
- Monitor engagement progress and maintain an account status dashboardsummarizing all work streams
- Coordinate and deliver client business reviews as needed
- Ultimately accountable for all project deliverables
- 4 year college degree required, advanced degree in relevant business oranalytic field preferred
- 5 years minimum hands on experience in digital advertising campaignoperations, management, analytics or digital agency
- 4 years in client facing role
- Polished business professional with strong communication skills, able toeffectively communicate with people from difference functional areas anddifferent levels of responsibility
- Experience with one or more DMPs (Audience Manager, Blue Kai, Turn, Krux,etc)
- Experience with digital campaign operations
- Demonstrated creative problem solving capabilities
- Offline data onboarding experience a plus
- Experience with digital integrations across multiple technology vendors
- Comfortable working in a "startup" environment within a larger company
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex multiple work streamprojects that require input from many stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and Project, and advanced experience withMicrosoft Excel and PowerPoint
Scope of Job
- 30% travel
- Contact throughout Epsilon
- Frequent contact with clients
- Competitive salary and benefits
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: www.catapultmarketing.com, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top