Senior Director, Audience Product Management
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this role:
The Senior Director of Audience Product Management is responsible for developing innovative solutions to client problems in advertising technology that can scale across thousands of clients. You lead a team of product managers in the strategy and development of several digital product lines. This includes developing new products, enhancing existing products, assessing competition, guiding product marketing, leading sales training, and driving client adoption. You will own the product lines' KPIs to drive sales growth, profitability, and client retention. This requires coordination and leadership of cross-functional teams including sales, account management, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering. This role also works with senior management to define strategic direction and resolve resource contention.
What you will do:
- Develop cutting-edge, scalable products that leverage our unparalleled data assets to accelerate the growth of our business.
- Lead and grow a team of experienced Product Managers and Directors while deep diving into the product development lifecycle as necessary.
- Align the Sales, Account Management, Media, Operations, and Product teams toward a shared vision for the product lines and their go-to-market.
- Support a supremely talented Sales team by participating in client conversations, and leverage client, sales and marketplace feedback to evolve our products
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including vendor partners, to continually improve our product suite.
- Build amazing things with a brilliant cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, marketers, sellers, product managers, creatives, and clients.
- Be energized by the tough problems, push yourself to grow, and learn something new each & every day.
- Travel – less than 15%.
What you have:
- 10 years' experience working in digital advertising, Product Management, and/or advertising technology.
- Success leading Product Management teams across a broad suite of solutions, and partnering across the organization to enable their success – both the teams and the solutions.
- A solid understanding of digital advertising products, and how they are delivered.
- Experience building data-driven online solutions, whether advertising solutions (mobile, email, site, video, and/or display), marketing technology solutions (ad server, DSP, optimization engines, etc.), or consumer solutions such as marketplaces or mobile apps.
- A history of successful product launches including positioning, competitive analysis, product marketing, and sales support of go-to-market with a path toward maturity.
- An entrepreneurial full-stack product mind-set with the drive balance, to execute your vision at massive scale.
- A penchant for meeting challenges and unexpected opportunities head on by quickly assessing situations, making a rational decision, setting a plan, taking action, and moving forward.
- Strong presentation and interdisciplinary communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with data analysis and modelling.
- BA/BS in a technical or analytical discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA a plus.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers arecontingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unlessprohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employmentverification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks(for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is theleader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggestcompanies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returnsfor brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integratedpersonalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largestaffiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of whatmotivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, DeserveGreat Benefits
We know that we havesome of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believein rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance yourcareer. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employeestock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefitsthat work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the globalleader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassingglobal marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreakingtechnologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results ourclients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct MarketingNetwork and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Datacompany. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on [email protected] or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is anEqual Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Dataparticipates in E-Verify
For San Francisco BayArea:
Alliance Data willconsider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in amanner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.LI*BB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top