Senior Analyst - Analytics
Conversant is committed to one simple buttruly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters.This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We domagic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sortof place, we'd love to hear more from you.
We are looking for a highly-motivated,detail-oriented analyst with a demonstrated passion for leveraging complexinformation to improve business outcomes. The Media Analytics Analyst positionis relied on to create high-impact custom analyses and tools that enable clearunderstanding of the mechanisms that drive performance as well as provideinsight into new strategies. A strong candidate will have a passion for derivingactionable information from complex datasets, as well as the ability to workwith cross-functional teams to deliver against client and internal goals.
Essential Job Functions/Activities
- Develop customanalysis & tools that improve online marketing campaign performance throughevaluation of statistical optimization models and campaign parameters.
- Work directly withclient-facing teams to best utilize Conversant's core technology platform toachieve and/or exceed client goals
- Participate incross-functional teams (platform, data-warehouse, ENGR, etc) to guidedevelopment efforts and project prioritization
- Troubleshoot campaignperformance and/or delivery issues by getting "hands on" with raw data andrelentlessly pursuing a practical solution
- Complete ad hocresearch into complex issues related to Conversant's ad server, user profile,and data warehouse systems
- Present results(verbally and written) to varied audiences ranging from sales executives tosoftware engineers
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in aquantitative field (computer science, statistics or related.) Master's degreepreferred.
- Strong analytic and modeling skills,proficient at conceptualizing and implementing solutions to business problemsusing analytical techniques such as predictive analytics
- Demonstrated abilityto improve performance by deriving actionable insight from complex datasets
- Excellent diagnosticskills
- Strong communicationskills and desire to work in cross-functional groups.
- Experience using SQL on largedatasets a plus (or related environments like SAS, Hadoop, Python, etc.)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance #LI-DR
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top