Senior Analyst, Analytic Development
Wemay be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, wetransform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, boldcreative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge ofgrowth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of thedigital media revolution.
We recognizeand reach consumers like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create themost powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bringmillions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
Seethe power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
Theindustry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitivepay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance yourcareer, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role
TheSenior Analyst, Analytic Development position gathers analytic projectrequirements from internal stakeholders and independently builds solutions(typically in SQL) using Conversant's massive parallelized datawarehouse. The projects vary from campaign measurement design to new product reportprototyping and development. The Senior Analyst develop original code tosolve analytic or measurement problems, enhances existing code by identifyingcode efficiencies and/or automation opportunities, and assists in thetroubleshooting of existing products and tools developed by the Analytics team.
- SQL Programming (Advanced Level)
- Knowledge of datawarehouse principles (relational tables)
- Experience using statistical techniques to solve business problems
- Experience influencing others through data presentations
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, graphing)
- Highly motivated & driven
- Ability to mentor others
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline.
- Familiarity with the digital advertising industry (audience targeting, campaign optimization)
- Knowledge of alternative programming languages (R, Hadoop, MadLib)
- Experience leading a team of quantitative professionals
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence products (Tableau, Cognos, etc)
- 1-2 years of industry experience with a Master's Degree or 3 years of work experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*DR
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top