Senior Analyst - Analytic Development
We may be the mostimportant media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform thedigital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative andstaggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clientsand counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we'relooking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital mediarevolution.
We recognize and reachconsumers like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the mostpowerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions thebest message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of yourperformance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's bestpeople deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensivehealth coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a placewhere you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role
The Senior Analyst, Analytic Developmentposition gathers analytic project requirements from internal stakeholders andindependently builds solutions (typically in SQL) using Conversant's massiveparallelized data warehouse. The projects vary from campaign measurementdesign to new product report prototyping and development. The SeniorAnalyst also mentors and/or directly manages other junior analysts. Lastly, the Senior Analyst is responsible for presenting results to most levelsof the organization.
- Develop original code inSQL (Postgres) to solve analytic or measurement problems.
- Enhance existing SQLcode by identifying code efficiencies and/or automation opportunities
- Aid in the design andcreation of data/reporting systems to answer a diverse set of marketingoptimization questions
- Actively participate incomplex data initiatives including requirements gathering, technicalspecification, and prototyping.
- Assist in thetroubleshooting of existing products and tools developed by the Analytics team.
- SQL Programming (Advanced Level)
- Knowledge of datawarehouse principles (relational tables)
- Experience using statistical techniques to solve business problems
- Experience influencing others through data presentations
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, graphing)
- Highly motivated & driven
- Ability to mentor and/or manage others
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline.
- Familiarity with the digital advertising industry (audience targeting, campaign optimization)
- Knowledge of alternative programming languages (R, Hadoop, MadLib)
- Experience leading a team of quantitative professionals
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence or Analytic Development products (Tableau, Cognos, etc)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance #LI-MJ
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top