Senior Analyst - Account Analytics
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
Our analytics team transforms our unique data into business impact. With a team of 80 people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to BI.Whether it's driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad-tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. If you enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics, we want to talk to you.
About this Role
The Senior Analyst of Account Analytics is responsible for the analytics work across a variety of Conversant clients and products. This role supports the data driven strategy to grow both client and Conversant business.
- Make a measurable impact on clients' business by managing and appropriately prioritize projects across the multiple accounts assigned to them. Accountable for account management and client-facing meetings w/ coached (low supervision) support.
- Win new business targets and incremental work on existing clients by enabling executive upsells via analytical insights.
- Manage themselves and provide peer to peer training and coaching of other team members to meet and exceed the performance criteria necessary for success.
- Drive or support the best financial results for our clients and company by adhere to timely deliverables, respect and appreciation for responsible fiscal management, and contribution to overall business effort.
- Recruit talent by advocating Conversant account analytics skill standards. Participate in building Marketing materials related to Account Analytics
- Relevant industry understanding or experience.
- SQL, or other relational database, programming experience preferred but not required.
- Exposure to marketing analytics, preferably digital but not required.
- Ability to be accountable for the independent management of multiple client and projects
- Ability to manage client relationship and sensitivity
- Knowledge of online advertising
- Ability to process datasets
- Team player
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant job experience OR;
- Master's Degree (or equivalent work experience) plus at least one year of applicable experience. Degree preferred to be in an analytical discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, or advertising measurement).
- Relevant industry experience is a bonus but not required
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance #LI-MJ
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top