Wemay be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, wetransform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, boldcreative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge ofgrowth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of thedigital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
Theindustry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitivepay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance yourcareer, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role
- Empower the sales team to answer requests for proposals (RFPs) by developing media strategies that, if sold through, will deliver superior results for our clients.
- This is a hands-on position that entails multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, working with several Conversant teams, and providing critical sales support to continuously meet the needs of our advertisers.
- The Sr. Sales Planner should be comfortable independently reaching out to the appropriate teams to field questions from Sales and Clients.
- The Sr. Sales Planner is a leader within the team, and often assists Sales Leadership, the Planning Team Lead, Planning Manager, and Planning Director with strategic projects and the creation of best practice materials.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years' experience in a related environment, including experience in media planning, sales support and/or account management.
- Previous experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- Managing various projects and multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proactively problem-solving to drive deliverable completion.
- Outstanding execution with minimal direction.
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment balanced with coordination and communication with several stakeholders.
- Candidates exhibiting the following skills are strongly preferred:
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Passion for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Analytical and technological mindset, evidenced by a strong understanding of internet and media technologies.
- MS Office proficiency (specifically, Excel and Powerpoint) is mandatory.
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com is preferred, but not required.
Conditions of Employment
Alljob offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain backgroundchecks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal historychecks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, creditchecks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Rankedthe #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-basedmarketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through theArt of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies thecore, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power toconvert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyaladvocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise ofmore than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographiesincluding Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, LosAngeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For moreinformation: www.catapultmarketing.com, follow on [email protected] or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
Weknow that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in theworld, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here,expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endlessopportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement toscholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offerassociates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work forus.
Epsilonis a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. Anall-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data,groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to getthe results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest WorldCRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplinesand #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on [email protected] or call 1.800.309.0505.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top