We may be the most important media company you've never heard of.Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edgetechnology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leadingsolutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on thechallenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be apart of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no oneelse.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualizedprofiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you canexpect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities toadvance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you arein.
About this Role
- Empower the sales team to answer requests for proposals (RFPs) by developing media strategies that, if sold through, will deliver superior results for our clients.
- This is a hands-on position that entails multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, working with several Conversant teams, and providing critical sales support to continuously meet the needs of our advertisers.
- The Sales Planner should be comfortable independently reaching out to the appropriate teams to field questions from Sales and Clients.
- The Sales Planner is a leader within the team, and often assists Sales Leadership, the Planning Team Lead, Planning Manager, and Planning Director with strategic projects and the creation of best practice materials.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years' experience in a related environment, including experience in media planning, sales support and/or account management.
- Previous experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- Managing various projects and multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proactively problem-solving to drive deliverable completion.
- Outstanding execution with minimal direction.
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment balanced with coordination and communication with several stakeholders.
- Candidates exhibiting the following skills are strongly preferred:
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Passion for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Analytical and technological mindset, evidenced by a strong understanding of internet and media technologies.
- MS Office proficiency (specifically, Excel and Powerpoint) is mandatory.
- Proficiency in SalesForce.com is preferred, but not required.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion ofcertain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may includecriminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drugscreens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is theintegrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers acceleratedbusiness growth through the Art of Conversion™. Thisunique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights thatinspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers,shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered inWestport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville,Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle andTampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: www.catapultmarketing.com,follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talentedassociates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. Ifyou work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, andendless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursementto scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offerassociates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work forus.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between peopleand brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the powerof rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformativeideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency fromAll Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employsover 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Datacompany. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com,follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top