Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
Ensure quality oflaunched online campaigns both pre-launch and post-launch. Monitor runningcampaigns and clients, and troubleshoot ongoing issues with campaigns orclients.
Essential Functions andResponsibilities
- QA campaigns in both pre- & post-launch to ensure accuracy and correct implementation.
- QA client integrations, creative content & campaign configurations post launch as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with clients, identifying the cause and fix or escalate to appropriate entity.
- Test new product releases ensuring user experience remains intact.
- Monitor running campaigns and companies alerting of any anomalies or errors and initiating the process to fix the issue
- Drive the QA process including: suggesting and implementing process improvements, identifying new tools and coordinating improvements with R&D.
Knowledge, Skills andAbilities
- 1 years of QA experience, ideally in web environments
- Software QA or online production/media QA experience.
- Experience of 3rd party ad servers such as Doubleclick and Atlas a plus
- Knowledge of QA procedures and ability to understand business requirements and translate them to QA requirements
- Experience in scripting languages and/or automation is a plus
- Motivated, self-starter, self-learner, highly collaborative, team player
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience explaining technical information to non-technical people.
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of web testing techniques is a plus
- Flexible to work late evenings occasionally to accommodate late launches or issues
Experience and Education
Education: Bachelor degreeor equivalent experience
For more information or if interested please [email protected]
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top