Product Marketing Manager
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this role:
The Product MarketingManager will serve as a key player in building the messaging and marketingstrategies that will differentiate Conversant's offering in the market.
This position isresponsible for defining, delivering, and adjusting (as needed) productmarketing plans that combine an in-depth understanding of the assigned productsand/or services and market conditions, including the competitive landscape andtarget audiences. This position interacts with Product Management and Sales toensure that all product positioning and marketing materials are appropriatelyaligned. In addition, they will be providing content to be included in themarketing programs for each of our channels.
The candidate must havea proven ability to develop solid go-to-market strategies, product positioningand value propositions, sales and marketing collateral, thought leadershipcontent and sales training materials. You will be working in a collaborativeenvironment to develop top tier messaging to our prospect and clients.
We're looking forsomeone with inspiring, innovative ideas and the ingenuity to bring those ideasto life that will be used to promote and sell our products.
Principle Duties andResponsibilities:
- Serveas the liaison between Product, Sales, and Marketing to plan and implement newproduct launches as well as develop effective value propositions for existingproducts to keep our market messaging fresh and stress our differentiatedcapabilities.
- Actas the subject matter expert for Conversant's products and develop impactfulgo-to-market strategies that feature product positioning based on specificrevenue and profit criteria.
- Conductmarket research and benchmarking, gain customer feedback and gather competitiveinsights to frame unique selling proposition of our products.
- Leadefforts on marketing and sales collateral, from presentations, one-sheets, casestudies, FAQs, data or feature/benefit sheets, infographics, thought leadershipcontent such as blogs, various client communication pieces, social mediaupdates and web content.
- Provideproduct positioning training and materials for the Sales team and AccountManagers, including standardized sales presentations, scripts, etc
- Collaboratewith Marketing leadership, product managers and each of our channels to developannual marketing plan.
- Helpestablish and maintain consistent corporate brand image throughout productlines, promotional materials and events.
- Createand manage marketing creative request tickets within Workfront, our marketingproject management tool
- Beflexible and assist on a variety of other areas that are crucial to the successof the programs we develop.
- Bachelor'sDegree from a 4 year college or university.
- 5 - 7years; strong product marketing background in marketing tech domain.
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills; ability to work with and present toall levels and functions of the organization.
- Provenrecord of translating and articulating complex concepts into simple and clearmessages.
- Anengaging, outgoing personal style--enjoy working on a team and supporting atalented, fun group of marketing professionals.
- Theability to project manage with remote contributors and stakeholders efficientlyand effectively.
- Creative,resourceful, results oriented and collaborative team player.
- Highlyorganized with good follow through capabilities.
- Tenacious,energized, curious and enthusiastic self-starter; ability to be flexible andmulti-task.
- Marketingexperience in a fast-paced, tech environment
- Marketresearch and competitive analysis
- Strongproficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Workfrontor SFDC experience beneficial
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance LI*BB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top