Product Manager - Video
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this role
As a Product Manager for Conversant's Video Agency Advertising solution called SET by Conversant, you will be responsible for managing and driving the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, creation of materials to support training and launch, and working closely with engineering, ad operations and sales to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You will act as the liaison between the engineering, sales and ad operations by answers questions, distilling feedback and communicating clearly with these teams. The product manager's job also includes ensuring that the product is in alignment with, and supports, the company's overall strategy and goals.
What you will do:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for specific areas of product responsibility
- Identify key needs, perform gap analysis, assess new video ad formats, video ad strategies, determine market opportunity, and advocate for the prioritization of initiatives
- Create product requirements for new product innovations. Work with operations, engineering, sales, and other teams throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Work with relevant third parties to assess capabilities and integration requirements if required
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to keep our video products a leader in the marketplace.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate new feature and functionality release schedules to internal stakeholders including Sales and Ad Operations
- Serve as an external evangelist for our video product offering, working with sales, key customers, and development partners.
- Stay up to date on all relevant video trends and industry-related updates, such as VAST/VPAID/MRAID/Viewability specifications from the IAB and MRC, and other video marketing trends and innovations.
- Define and be responsible for KPIs to track success of video solutions.
- Act as the video expert across our products, and industry thought leadership.
- Support Sales both with training, and by participating in sales meetings with clients as necessary.
What you have:
- At least three years of product management experience or equivalent, six to eight years total experience preferred.
- Product management experience in software products, preferably in digital advertising with a focus on video.
- Video, television, online media experience, especially in a programmatic environment strongly preferred
- Working knowledge and experience in various digital ecosystem environments including: ad exchanges, DSPs, RTB, and SSPs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write effective product requirements and training documentation
- Excellent teamwork and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, startup experience will be valued
- Inherent passion about technology and marketing.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred)
Alljob offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain backgroundchecks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal historychecks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, creditchecks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
GreatPeople, Deserve Great Benefits
Weknow that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in theworld, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here,expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endlessopportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement toscholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offerassociates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work forus.
With over a trillionconsumer interactions a month and second only to Google in media scale, we'vedone what marketers have only dreamed of for years: introduced a singleplatform that offers all the data management, user identification, decisionoptimization, dynamic personalization, media delivery, and consumer insightsall at the individual level to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn't have doneany of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates eachachievement. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here's what we believe in atConversant:
Epsilonis a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. Anall-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data,groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to getthe results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 WorldCRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 U.S. Digital Agency Network and #1 U.S.Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For moreinformation, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on [email protected] or call 1.800.309.0505.
AllianceData is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
AllianceData participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
AllianceData will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal historiesin a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police CodeSections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair ChanceOrdinance. LI*BB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top