Product Manager - Campaign Management
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this role:
As a Product Manager for Conversant's Campaign Management Platform you will be a part of a cross-functional team tasked with developing leading online advertising campaign management features with a focus on improving efficiency, increasing productivity, and driving innovation in digital media execution.
You will be responsible for managing and driving the product vision and roadmap, creating product specifications, and working closely with UX, Engineering and key stakeholders to ensure that we deliver next generation capabilities to support internal operational teams and external clients.
- Interface with internal client-facing teams to understand and document business needs and use cases.
- Define user stories and product requirements for new and enhanced Campaign Management features.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement product requirements within easy to use interfaces and workflows.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to keep the Campaign Management Platform feature set competitive and differentiated in the marketplace.
- Evangelize new product capabilities with internal team members and educate users via trainings, newsletters, etc.
- Train Technical Support staff, operations and sales on what, why, and how of product capabilities.
- One to three years of product management or equivalent experience, three to five years total experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of online advertising, with experience building innovative solutions in at least one of the following areas: digital marketing hubs, Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Campaign management systems, data management platforms (DMP), search marketing, Mobile or Video advertising.
- Understanding of digital advertising metrics, and a proven track record of delivering high quality innovative advertising products to the market.
- Knowledge of usability and software product design principles, and experience in wire-framing is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, include ability to write effective product specifications and training documentation.
Alljob offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain backgroundchecks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal historychecks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, creditchecks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
GreatPeople, Deserve Great Benefits
Weknow that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in theworld, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here,expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endlessopportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement toscholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offerassociates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work forus.
With over a trillionconsumer interactions a month and second only to Google in media scale, we'vedone what marketers have only dreamed of for years: introduced a singleplatform that offers all the data management, user identification, decisionoptimization, dynamic personalization, media delivery, and consumer insightsall at the individual level to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn't have doneany of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates eachachievement. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here's what we believe in atConversant:
Epsilonis a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. Anall-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data,groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to getthe results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 WorldCRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 U.S. Digital Agency Network and #1 U.S.Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For moreinformation, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on [email protected] or call 1.800.309.0505.
AllianceData is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
AllianceData participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
AllianceData will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal historiesin a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police CodeSections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair ChanceOrdinance. LI*BB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top