Media Delivery Manager
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of.Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edgetechnology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leadingsolutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on thechallenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be apart of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no oneelse.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualizedprofiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you canexpect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities toadvance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you arein.
About this role:
The Media Delivery team is responsible for operating Conversant's cutting-edgetechnology platform, making real-time media investment decisions to driveclient campaign performance and returns on ad spend. The team managesmulti-million dollar budgets, ensuring that the right message is delivered tothe right consumer at the right time. Additionally, this team helps to keep ourplatform performing at its best by providing requests and feedback to ourProduct, Engineering, and Media Inventory Acquisition teams.
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of assigned advertiser accounts
- Collaborate with AMs to engineer ideal performance solution for each client
- Deliver all campaigns in full and on time, meeting or exceeding client performance benchmarks
- Maintain margin goals and ensure system is in alignment with billable numbers
- Send daily delivery reports to Account Management team
- Ensure all client delivery restrictions are abided by
- Communicate specific inventory needs to the Media Acquisition team to develop publisher partnerships and increase unique reach
- Collaborate with Product and Data Modeling teams to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency and improve client performance
- Proactively make recommendations on rate to the AM and consult on media restrictions to provide an understanding to the client on the levers that influence delivery Success Metrics
- Delivery of campaigns against goal
- Profit of campaigns against goal
- Performance against client KPIs
- 3 years of online work experience – preferably from an ad network or agency
- Preferred higher-educated (media, marketing or IT) or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of the internet and its commercial/marketing benefits
- Strong analytical, sales and written skills
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Effective client management skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to show problem solving skills
- Advanced computer skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and internet)
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning and organization discipline
- Results /goal oriented
Conditions of Employment
All job offers arecontingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unlessprohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employmentverification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (fordriving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is theleader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggestcompanies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returnsfor brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integratedpersonalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largestaffiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of whatmotivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visitwww.conversantmedia.com
Great People, DeserveGreat Benefits
We know that we havesome of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believein rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance yourcareer. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employeestock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits thatwork as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the globalleader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassingglobal marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreakingtechnologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results ourclients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct MarketingNetwork and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Datacompany. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on [email protected] or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is anEqual Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Dataparticipates in E-Verify
For San Francisco BayArea:
Alliance Data willconsider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in amanner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair ChanceOrdinance. LI*BB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top