Lead Client Integration Eng
Lead Client Integration Engineer
With over a trillion consumer interactions a month and second only to Google in media scale, Conversant has done what marketers have only dreamed of for years: introduced a single platform that offers all the data management, user identification, decision optimization, dynamic personalization, media delivery, and consumer insights all at the individual level to make true 1:1 communication real.
Conversant is committed to one simple but exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do amazing things for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we'd love to hear from you.
The Lead Client Integration Engineer role is a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients' marketing goals and tailoring Conversant's technology to achieve those goals. Along the way, you'll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising.
This is not a "behind the scenes" role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client issues and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at many stages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing maintenance. At the same time, you'll have opportunities to impact how our teams work through tool development and process improvements.
- Manage and mentor a team of up to six direct reports. Ensure the quality and efficiency of their output and serve as the primary point of escalation for your team
- Lead a team to integrate marketers into the Conversant system: design, develop, and test technical solutions based on clients' business requirements
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison while collaborating with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key client initiatives
- Identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutions that meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitate knowledge sharing
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platform or campaign setup
- Understand revenue impact of different product options
- Train and mentor new hires
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- Ideal candidates will have an excellent business aptitude coupled with a strong technical background
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Prior consulting experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the Display, Mobile, or Affiliate spaces
- High level of expertise with web technologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python) is a plus
Experience and Education
- 7 years of experience in a technical role, 3 years in a leadership capacity
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.conversantmedia.com&esheet=50979797&newsitemid=20141107006050&lan=en-US&anchor=www.conversantmedia.com&index=1&md5=ceffa9dd43ffb213f30808148e513ad7.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top