Junior In-House Recruiter
Junior In-house Recruiter – Digital Media
Putney, South West London
Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits
As theworld's leading Performance Digital Marketing Company, we're constantlystriving to improve our services, solutions and delivery excellence to ourclients, similarly we look for these traits in our employees. If you haveexperience of digital recruitment, either agency or in-house and are lookingfor a role that provides a constant challenge; then we would like to hear fromyou.
Reportinginto the EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work in collaboration withthe business hiring Managers, in the management of the complete recruitmentprocess. You will also be the point of contact for candidates throughout therecruitment process ensuring they have a positive and professional image of ConversantMedia throughout.
You willprovide timely, efficient and accurate recruitment and take full ownership ofrecruitment activity and the delivery of results throughout the London and EMEAregion.
- Fullownership of processing the weekly vacancy trackers. Ensuring that allcompanywide vacancies are advertised in the appropriate place – i.e., JobBoards, Internal Careers Board,
- Support, advise and provide a recruitment service to Hiring Managers within thewider business on hard to fill vacancies.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on Recruitment Metrics and thelevel of success in the processes followed.
- Provide recruitment expertise to the London HR Manager
- Takefull ownership for coordinating and processing all vacancies and applicationsvia the ATS (Taleo) for the London region.
- Create, coordinate and facilitate weekly group recruitment events for theLondon region, ensuring that candidates have been dealt with in a way thatsupports the brand.
- Following a recruitment event, arranging for candidates to attend an interviewsand assessment centers
- Ensurethat all candidates provide the relevant right to work documentation and beable to confidently advise Line Managers on the requirements.
- Continuously review the performance, improvement and development of the ATSspecifically for London.
- Buildawareness of seasonal talent pool changes EMEA wide
- Support the development and introduction of 'a new way of working' within theRecruitment Centre ensuring there is a professional environment at all times.
- CoachLine Managers to consider candidates based on their merits and to provideconstructive balanced feedback to all candidates
- Support the development of effective tools to support the devolvement ofrecruitment activities to Line Managers.
- Continuously develop recruitment materials and tools.
- Keepabreast of recruitment competitor activity and make recommendations to improveour recruitment initiatives.
- Explore and keep up to date on local opportunities that will enhancerecruitment performance.
- Seekopportunities to drive efficiencies within the recruitment process and drivingdown the costs incurred throughout the process.
- Manageand take full ownership of various projects such as the introduction of aSocial Media strategy, review of the design look and feel of the careerswebsite and the ongoing development and implementation of the ATS.
- Supportthe ongoing development and management of our recruitment branding
You'llcome from a digital recruitment agency or internal recruitment background whereyou're used to working to targets and deadlines. You will be
- A greatrelationship builder
- Willingto go the extra mile
Thanksfor your interest in Conversant!
Here's the deal. You're not just applying to some basic technology company.Rather you're applying to a powerhouse that's changing the face of an industry!We're a new company with a 17-year heritage.
We've invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders - ValueClickMedia, Greystripe, Mediaplex, Dotomi and Commission Junction - to launch andlead the Age of Personalisation.
We've done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a singleplatform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalisation ittakes to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn't have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culturethat celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within ourwalls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here'swhat we believe in at Conversant:
- Ownership – We're determined to make an impact – a big one – every day.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
And thisculture has driven our tremendous growth. Every day we work with more than 400blue chip companies in providing powerful marketing solutions that drivestronger results than ANY competitor! It takes superstars to work here, and ifthat's what you are, there's no better place to make your mark!
Conversantis committed toone simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and everyperson matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and foreach other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If thatsounds like your sort of place, we'd love to hear from you.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top