As an HR Coordinator, you work withHR Leadership and Business Leaders to implement corporate aligned talentstrategies that enhance the employee experience while meeting the needs of thegroups you support. Through active listening, sound advice and effectivecoaching, you build trusted relationships with leaders, managers and employees.
Essential Functions andResponsibilities
HRIS and Metrics
- Keep the HRIS system up to date foryou employee groups.
- Createand maintain HR files and documentation including personnel, contractor, andoff site HR files.
- Utilize various HRIS reporting toolsto create routine and ad hoc reports for your needs, and your clients' needs.
- Responsible for I-9compliance including the review and maintenance of I-9 forms.
- Respondto Audit requests for documents and review and respond to data discrepancies.
Learning & Development
- Conduct on-Boarding Boot Camp.
- Implement on-boarding initiatives andconduct and organize new hire orientation for location.
- Facilitate internal events andprograms as needed.
Talent & PerformanceManagement
- Take an active role in theperformance management process to ensure that employees receive timely,objective and actionable feedback.
- Monitor the progress of performancereviews to ensure 100% completion.
- Focus on your clients; acknowledgeand/or respond to inquiries from clients and colleagues within 24 businesshours.
- Coach and advise employees on problemresolution; help them identify solutions and encourage them to constructivelyresolve conflicts. Escalate issues to HR leadership as necessary.
- Support managers in employeediscipline actions; provide advice and counsel on verbal conversations andwritten documentation to ensure feedback and expectations are clearlycommunicated and understood by both manager and employee. Attend discussions asnecessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office– Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Can analyze data and recommendchanges based on the analysis.
- Drive programs and projects throughto completion.
- Ability to manage multiple demandssimultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills;strong ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions.
- Solid understanding of businessmodels, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making; ability tobuild sound business cases to support initiatives.
- Applied knowledge of HR practices& principles and the laws and regulations affecting HR.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems preferred.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources,Business Management or other related field, or an equivalent combination of educationand experience sufficient to successfully perform the responsibilities of thejob.
- 1-2 years of experience working in aclient facing, human resources role.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 U.S. Digital Agency Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visitwww.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*MJ
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top