Graduate Digital Analyst
Graduate Digital Analyst
Asthe world leader in Digital Performance Marketing, we're looking for superstardigital graduate candidates who wish to develop a meaningful career in fastest growingindustry in the UK; digital Media. Our leading status is maintained throughinnovation and by developing our team members, if you're looking for a careerwithin a leading digital technology company and want work with an array ofbrands across different industry verticals we'd be pleased to hear from you.
Thisnewly created role of Digital Quality Assurance Analyst is an entry-levelposition responsible for ensuring the quality of launched online campaigns bothpre-launch and post-launch, involving monitoring running campaigns and clients,and troubleshooting ongoing issues with campaigns or clients.
Therole would suit a very detail oriented, technically minded candidate, who hasstudied an IT/Technology/Business related degree and who enjoys process focusedtasks and has an interest in working and developing a career in the digitalindustry.
Essential Functions andResponsibilities:
- Work across the two major areas - Display Media and PersonalisedMedia campaigns setups.
- QA campaigns in both pre- & post-launch to ensure accuracyand correct implementation.
- QA client integrations, creative content & campaignconfigurations post launch as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise with clients, identifying thecause and fix or escalate to appropriate entity.
- Test new product releases ensuring user experience remainsintact.
- Monitor running campaigns and companies alerting of anyanomalies or errors and initiating the process to fix the issue.
- Drive the QA process including: suggesting and implementingprocess improvements, identifying new tools and coordinating improvements withR&D.
- Template management for the screenshot platform.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A "can do" and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical, organised and systematic
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Great Microsoft office skills
- Experience and Education
- Math's/Science/Business/Economics or IT Degree educated with a2:1 or higher
- A levels educated with grades A-C
- Knowledge or interest of QA procedures and ability to understandbusiness requirements and translate them to QA requirements
- Any experience in scripting languages and/or automation is aplus
- Motivated, self-starter, self-learner, highly collaborative,team player
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Experienceexplaining technical information to non-technical people.
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of web testing techniques is a plus
- Flexible to work late evenings occasionally, to accommodate latelaunches or issues
Thisis a great opportunity to build the foundations of a successful career in thedigital media industry and will allow for future development into otherpositions in the company.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top